1. ?We talk to you. Face to face. Our salespeople are trained to LISTEN. Here are some of the things we need to discover together: What's your biggest concern? Your timeline? The physical specifications that need to be considered? Who is involved in the decision? What about the money? What's changed since we last spoke??
2. ?We present solutions that meet your specific needs. And also some alternatives. Because we know that there's always more than one way to get the job done. Our manufacturers employ purpose-driven design and engineering. That means you get equipment that meets your needs.?
3. ?We ask you to complete a Credit Application. This form is used to set up your parts, service, sales and/or rental account. All the information you supply is strictly confidential.?
4. ?We let you know when you can expect your equipment to be delivered. We keep you posted on its progress.?
5. ?When the equipment arrives at Faris, we thoroughly inspect and test it. Then we have you come in for inspection and training.