Your Equipment Specialists
When you need specialized heavy equipment, talk to the sales representatives at Faris Machinery Company. We have the new equipment to meet your project and budget requirements. Contractors and municipalities call us for heavy machinery needs, including: Concrete, Asphalt, Environmental, Oil & Gas, and Solid Waste/Sewer, and other Job Site needs such as skid steers, milling machines, and portable pumps. The manufacturers we work with are industry leaders – Elgin, Rausch USA, Vactor, Con-e-Co, Gomaco, Ludell, Wacker Neuson, Gorman Rupp, Volvo, and more.
We Sell Specialized Equipment
Specialized equipment that you might not find anywhere else in Colorado – including Rausch CCTV Cameras, E-Z Drill concrete vibrators, Midland road wideners, Etnyre oil distributors, Gehl skid and track loaders, Wacker Neuson wheeled material dumpers, Vactor combo sewer cleaners, Vactor hydro-excavators, Gorman Rupp pumps, Elgin street sweepers, and more.
We Provide Comprehensive Equipment Demonstrations
Are you looking for a RauschUSA CCTV setup? Vactor Recycler 2100+? Elgin Street Sweeper? ?We can bring the equipment to you and show you the features (basic through advanced) so you can make an INFORMED DECISION. ?Demos are scheduled on an as-needed basis, OR as manufacturers provide equipment, ?Visit our Events page or contact your salesperson to schedule a demo or learn of equipment availability.? No high-pressure sales - just an honest demonstration of what these great products can do for you!
We Live and Work in Colorado
Faris is a local, family-owned and managed company – we’ve been around since 1953 because we care about long-term relationships with our customers and manufacturers. Our experts listen and strive to get you into the best equipment for your short- and long-term project needs and budget.
Why Buy from Faris?
Because we provide a full-service relationship. With an extensive inventory of top-of-the line equipment and access to heavy machinery parts, our construction and heavy equipment experts are here to serve you!
- We’re pro-active and responsive about after-sale parts, service, and training.
- We maintain the “birth record” of your equipment (year, make, model, and serial number) – and keep track of all the service work we’ve done.
- We have 15 Service Technicians – on the road and in the shop at our three branches.
- We offer reliable roadside and in-shop equipment service.
- We have the latest in diagnostic technology to repair your complex heavy machinery and equipment. With the most up-to-date technology, Faris can provide solutions and show you how to be proactive in caring for your machines.
- Our parts department has more than 1,500,000 equipment components on hand.
- We stock parts for pad foot or drum roller compactors, ground heaters, skid or track loaders, asphalt pavers, mini excavators, and more.
- We also maintain a full stock of common parts such as oil, filters, hoses, jetter nozzles, batteries, and wear parts.
- We are an exclusive Colorado dealer for many manufacturers, such as Rausch USA.
Find out more
Get in touch with your heavy equipment partner for new and used equipment, parts, service, and training or to schedule a demo.